Wendy Mag

This is a blog set up to document and describe my journey in the Masters of Education ( Curriculum and Instruction) HEAL program at SFU. Thank you for reading this and for supporting me as I travel this road. I am so grateful for the gift of education and am looking forward to the experiences that lay before me! I am an open book to the possibilities!

Monday, 13 January 2014

Healin Reflections

Posted by Unknown at 20:34
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Autumn in the forest

Autumn in the forest

My Journey

My Journey
Beautiful Vancouver

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (11)
    • ►  12/21 - 12/28 (1)
    • ►  10/12 - 10/19 (1)
    • ►  09/28 - 10/05 (1)
    • ►  05/11 - 05/18 (1)
    • ►  03/23 - 03/30 (1)
    • ►  02/09 - 02/16 (1)
    • ►  01/19 - 01/26 (1)
    • ▼  01/12 - 01/19 (4)
      • About Me
      • Why this Masters Program ( M.Ed HEAL)?
      • A Journey of a thousand miles begins with a si...
      • Healin Reflections
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.